Nominate a Redbridge healthcare professional or team that have gone the extra mile
Do you know a healthcare professional or team who always go the extra mile? If the answer is yes, then nominate them for an award and reward them for all their hard work.
North East London NHS Foundation Trust (NELFT), Barley Lane, Goodmayes, has launched its 2013 staff awards, and is inviting people who use the services or know someone who does to nominate those employees up have put in the extra effort.
John Brouder, NELFT chief executive, said: “Our annual staff awards are about recognising the outstanding contribution of our staff, both clinical and non-clinical.
“They may work in mental health services, community health services, or corporate and support services. I would like to encourage as many people as possible to make nominations because we know there are many worthy award winners out there.”
There are three award categories including outstanding individual award, outstanding team and volunteer of the year.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.nelft.nhs.uk/news_publications/137, call 0300 555 1201 ext. 4289 or email email@example.com before February 1.
- 1 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 2 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 East London police officer charged with rape
- 5 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 6 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute
- 7 Roof damaged in Seven Kings house fire
- 8 Opera star Jonathan Antoine to return to the stage ahead of US tour
- 9 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 10 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out