Nominate a Redbridge healthcare professional or team that have gone the extra mile
Do you know a healthcare professional or team who always go the extra mile? If the answer is yes, then nominate them for an award and reward them for all their hard work.
North East London NHS Foundation Trust (NELFT), Barley Lane, Goodmayes, has launched its 2013 staff awards, and is inviting people who use the services or know someone who does to nominate those employees up have put in the extra effort.
John Brouder, NELFT chief executive, said: “Our annual staff awards are about recognising the outstanding contribution of our staff, both clinical and non-clinical.
“They may work in mental health services, community health services, or corporate and support services. I would like to encourage as many people as possible to make nominations because we know there are many worthy award winners out there.”
There are three award categories including outstanding individual award, outstanding team and volunteer of the year.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.nelft.nhs.uk/news_publications/137, call 0300 555 1201 ext. 4289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before February 1.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 3 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 4 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 5 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 6 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 7 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 8 Strike over Covid working dispute begins at Oaks Park High School
- 9 School Streets scheme to expand in September
- 10 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London