No injuries in ‘small fire’ in Woodford Green flat block

A small fire started in an electrical cupboard in a Woodford Green flat block this morning.

Teams from Woodford Fire Station were called Blenheim Court, in Navestock Crescent at 7.45pm and left almost two hours later.

A resident had smelt burning coming from the cupboard, which controls the electrical supply to the block.

No one was injured.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter