Search

No injuries in ‘small fire’ in Woodford Green flat block

PUBLISHED: 14:09 13 February 2013 | UPDATED: 14:09 13 February 2013

A small fire started in an electrical cupboard in a Woodford Green flat block this morning.

Teams from Woodford Fire Station were called Blenheim Court, in Navestock Crescent at 7.45pm and left almost two hours later.

A resident had smelt burning coming from the cupboard, which controls the electrical supply to the block.

No one was injured.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Ilford Recorder. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Ilford Recorder