No arrests made for theft of Scout trailer stolen from Wanstead church car park
- Credit: Archant
Police are still making enquiries into the theft of a Scout trailer containing £10,000 worth of equipment.
The 21st Epping Forest South Scouting Group discovered the trailer was gone on July 11 and reported it to police but, after leaders tracked down some of the camping items on e-Bay three days later, the trailer was returned to the car park at St Gabriel’s Church, in Aldersbrook Road, Wanstead.
Most of the equipment was inside, but some items, including gas burners, were still missing.
A spokesman for Redbridge police said no arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
Anyone with information should call officers on 101, quoting the reference number 4413442/14.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 2 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 3 16-year-old arrested after woman reports sexual assault in South Woodford
- 4 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 7 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 10 Covid patient numbers rebound at Barts Health hospitals