Newbury Park bus and car collision: Two women taken to hospital as ‘priority’
Two women have been taken to hospital as a “priority” after a car and a bus collided in Horns Road, Newbury Park this afternoon.
The accident happened at about 2.05pm and the London Ambulance Service despatched a single responder in a car and two ambulance crews to the scene.
Paramedics treated an 82-year-old woman complaining of back pain and a 40-year-old woman complaining of a head injury.
Both were taken to Queen’s Hospital, Romford as a priority.
It is now clear if both women were passengers of the bus, nor what bus service was involved.
You may also want to watch:
Three police cars were also called to the scene while traffic was guided past the accident.
Did you witness the incident or know anyone involved? Do you have pictures from the scene? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 020 8477 3806, or Tweet us @ilfordrecorder.
- 1 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 2 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 3 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 4 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 5 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 6 Maria Rawlings death: Man arrested on suspicion of murder
- 7 New councillors for Loxford and Seven Kings react to by-election wins
- 8 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
- 9 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'