New Redbridge health watchdog needs your help
A new health watchdog is inviting residents and organisations to get involved with a committee to discuss health and social care in Redbridge.
Healthwatch Redbridge is holding a workshop on forming an advisory committee on Tuesday and is looking for under-represented groups to help develop plans.
The independent group was set up in April to give local people a chance to influence changing health services in the borough.
Chief executive officer Cathy Turland said: “We hope that everyone in the community will take full advantage of this opportunity.”
The workshop will run from 2-5pm at Forest House, Clements Road, Ilford.
You may also want to watch:
Call Caroline Mullan on 020 8553 1236 for information.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 3 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 4 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 5 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 6 Council dishes out £7k of fines in fly-tipping crackdown
- 7 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 8 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 9 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 10 Strike over Covid working dispute begins at Oaks Park High School