New Redbridge health watchdog needs your help
A new health watchdog is inviting residents and organisations to get involved with a committee to discuss health and social care in Redbridge.
Healthwatch Redbridge is holding a workshop on forming an advisory committee on Tuesday and is looking for under-represented groups to help develop plans.
The independent group was set up in April to give local people a chance to influence changing health services in the borough.
Chief executive officer Cathy Turland said: “We hope that everyone in the community will take full advantage of this opportunity.”
The workshop will run from 2-5pm at Forest House, Clements Road, Ilford.
You may also want to watch:
Call Caroline Mullan on 020 8553 1236 for information.
- 1 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 2 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 3 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 4 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 5 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 6 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 7 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 8 Investigation underway as 20 dead birds recovered from Goodmayes Park lake
- 9 'She has a chance to fight it': Donor match for leukaemia patient Esha
- 10 Motorbike 'deliberately' struck by car in Redbridge, police say