New Ilford jewellery company to host charity ball
- Credit: Archant
Brand new jewellery company, La Bella, is holding a charity event for Great Ormond Street Hospital.
The black tie event will consist of dinner and entertainment where La Bella will be showing a preview collection of their finest items of jewellery.
Rup Sadheura, owner of the company, said: “We always try to give to children charities in particular as children are innocent and it is our duty as a community to support them.
“Great Ormond Street do so much to help children, if we can help then that’s a good deed done.”
She chose the name La Bella as it means beautiful in Italian and they believe all women should feel that way.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Sadheura sells her line at Roop Jewellers in Ilford Lane and Asha Jewellers in Seven Kings High Road.
The dinner will be at the Royal Regency in High Street North, Manor Park, on March 21.
- 1 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 2 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 3 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 4 Surplus of primary school places now but shortage expected within 10 years
- 5 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 6 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 7 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 8 CCTV still issued of man sought in 'vicious and unprovoked' attack in broad daylight in Barkingside supermarket
- 9 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 10 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays
To buy tickets call 07845 490408 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org