Networking opportunity for businesses at Redbridge College
Redbridge businesses can kick-start their new year by attending a networking event at Redbridge College on Tuesday.
The college in Barley Lane, Little Heath, has organised the event which will bring together representatives from the Federation of Small Businesses, the Essex Business Network and 4Networking.
Businesspeople can discuss trends and find out how to inspire students in their industries.
There will also be two workshops on customer relationship management and using websites and search engine Google to generate business leads.
Rob Keating, of Romford business Lead Generating Websites, said: “I’ll be talking about how businesses can get their web presence relevant to key words.”
You may also want to watch:
Register your interest by contacting Mitus Castillo 020 8548 7434 or email email@example.com.
The event runs from 6pm to 8pm.
- 1 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 2 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 3 Valentines Park bench dedicated to couple described as 'pillars of community'
- 4 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new café in Redbridge
- 5 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 6 Homebuilder steps back from proposals over rising projected costs
- 7 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 8 Ilford care home nominated for two national awards
- 9 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 10 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford