Networking opportunity for businesses at Redbridge College
Redbridge businesses can kick-start their new year by attending a networking event at Redbridge College on Tuesday.
The college in Barley Lane, Little Heath, has organised the event which will bring together representatives from the Federation of Small Businesses, the Essex Business Network and 4Networking.
Businesspeople can discuss trends and find out how to inspire students in their industries.
There will also be two workshops on customer relationship management and using websites and search engine Google to generate business leads.
Rob Keating, of Romford business Lead Generating Websites, said: “I’ll be talking about how businesses can get their web presence relevant to key words.”
You may also want to watch:
Register your interest by contacting Mitus Castillo 020 8548 7434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event runs from 6pm to 8pm.
- 1 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 2 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 6 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 7 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 8 Council dishes out £7k of fines in fly-tipping crackdown
- 9 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 10 Woodford Green bomb scare declared false alarm