Networking and Olympics briefing opportunities for Redbridge businesses
Redbridge businesses can benefit from networking opportunities and an Olympics briefing during May.
The Ilford Business Improvement District and Redbridge Council will help businesses plan around Olympics travel disruption on May 10.
Guy Conway, Transport for London’s head of games local engagement, will answer questions at Cineworld, Clements Road, Ilford, at the briefing which starts at 10am.
Visitors will also hear about Olympics activities in Redbridge and community safety and street cleaning during the Games.
Council leader Cllr Keith Prince and Marc Myers, chairman of the Ilford Business Improvement District, will also speak.
You may also want to watch:
Businesspeople interested in attending can RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Rouge Restaurant, Redbridge College, Barley Lane, Little Heath, on May 29, Redbridge Chamber of Commerce is hosting a breakfast networking event.
- 1 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 4 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 6 Wes Streeting MP reveals cancer diagnosis
- 7 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 8 First residents move in to new council homes in Hainault
- 9 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 10 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
Businesses can book three-minute presentation slots and bacon rolls and tea/coffee will be provided.
The event, which runs from 7.30am to 9am, costs �7 per head.
Book by calling 0845 270 2009 or email email@example.com by May 25.