Networking and Olympics briefing opportunities for Redbridge businesses
Redbridge businesses can benefit from networking opportunities and an Olympics briefing during May.
The Ilford Business Improvement District and Redbridge Council will help businesses plan around Olympics travel disruption on May 10.
Guy Conway, Transport for London’s head of games local engagement, will answer questions at Cineworld, Clements Road, Ilford, at the briefing which starts at 10am.
Visitors will also hear about Olympics activities in Redbridge and community safety and street cleaning during the Games.
Council leader Cllr Keith Prince and Marc Myers, chairman of the Ilford Business Improvement District, will also speak.
You may also want to watch:
Businesspeople interested in attending can RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Rouge Restaurant, Redbridge College, Barley Lane, Little Heath, on May 29, Redbridge Chamber of Commerce is hosting a breakfast networking event.
- 1 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 2 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 3 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 4 Olympian-trained South Woodford sprinter, 8, breaks record in Manchester
- 5 Litter in Redbridge parks quadruples in one year, council reveals
- 6 TV's Ben Shephard opens island themed playground at children’s hospice
- 7 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 8 The Sikh Network on grieving in lockdown and death 'as a process of life'
- 9 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 10 Councillor's year-long running challenge ends with £1.2k foodbank donation
Businesses can book three-minute presentation slots and bacon rolls and tea/coffee will be provided.
The event, which runs from 7.30am to 9am, costs �7 per head.
Book by calling 0845 270 2009 or email email@example.com by May 25.