Networking and Olympics briefing opportunities for Redbridge businesses
Redbridge businesses can benefit from networking opportunities and an Olympics briefing during May.
The Ilford Business Improvement District and Redbridge Council will help businesses plan around Olympics travel disruption on May 10.
Guy Conway, Transport for London’s head of games local engagement, will answer questions at Cineworld, Clements Road, Ilford, at the briefing which starts at 10am.
Visitors will also hear about Olympics activities in Redbridge and community safety and street cleaning during the Games.
Council leader Cllr Keith Prince and Marc Myers, chairman of the Ilford Business Improvement District, will also speak.
You may also want to watch:
Businesspeople interested in attending can RSVP by emailing email@example.com.
At Rouge Restaurant, Redbridge College, Barley Lane, Little Heath, on May 29, Redbridge Chamber of Commerce is hosting a breakfast networking event.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 5 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 6 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 7 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 8 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 9 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 10 Chadwell Heath pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster jabs with flu vaccine
Businesses can book three-minute presentation slots and bacon rolls and tea/coffee will be provided.
The event, which runs from 7.30am to 9am, costs �7 per head.
Book by calling 0845 270 2009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by May 25.