Mystery surrounds Ilford pavement blood stains
Mystery surrounds a trail of splattered blood that runs for more than half a mile down High Road Ilford.
The dark scarlet spots appeared yesterday morning and can be seen from just outside the Cauliflower pub, High Road, from where they lead along the North side of the road to past Ilford Police Station, where the trail peters out.
A spokesman for Redbridge police said a man may have been stabbed during a fight outside the Cauliflower pub on Wednesday.
She said: “The victim attended hospital but apparently left before receiving any medical help.
“He did not wish any police involvement, and refused to give any details to police.”
You may also want to watch:
However staff at the Cauliflower say they know nothing about the incident. One staff member told the Recorder: “I was working on Wednesday night, we had a pool tournament and I locked up as usual.
“I saw the blood yesterday but nothing has been reported to us, and the police haven’t been in touch.”
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 3 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 4 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 5 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 6 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 7 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules
- 8 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 9 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 10 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
Do you have any information about the fight? Call the Reporter newsroom on 020 8477 3821.