Mystery surrounds Ilford pavement blood stains
Mystery surrounds a trail of splattered blood that runs for more than half a mile down High Road Ilford.
The dark scarlet spots appeared yesterday morning and can be seen from just outside the Cauliflower pub, High Road, from where they lead along the North side of the road to past Ilford Police Station, where the trail peters out.
A spokesman for Redbridge police said a man may have been stabbed during a fight outside the Cauliflower pub on Wednesday.
She said: “The victim attended hospital but apparently left before receiving any medical help.
“He did not wish any police involvement, and refused to give any details to police.”
You may also want to watch:
However staff at the Cauliflower say they know nothing about the incident. One staff member told the Recorder: “I was working on Wednesday night, we had a pool tournament and I locked up as usual.
“I saw the blood yesterday but nothing has been reported to us, and the police haven’t been in touch.”
- 1 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 2 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 3 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 4 Olympian-trained South Woodford sprinter, 8, breaks record in Manchester
- 5 TV's Ben Shephard opens island themed playground at children’s hospice
- 6 Litter in Redbridge parks quadruples in one year, council reveals
- 7 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 8 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences
- 9 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 10 The Sikh Network on grieving in lockdown and death 'as a process of life'
Do you have any information about the fight? Call the Reporter newsroom on 020 8477 3821.