Mystery surrounds Ilford pavement blood stains
Mystery surrounds a trail of splattered blood that runs for more than half a mile down High Road Ilford.
The dark scarlet spots appeared yesterday morning and can be seen from just outside the Cauliflower pub, High Road, from where they lead along the North side of the road to past Ilford Police Station, where the trail peters out.
A spokesman for Redbridge police said a man may have been stabbed during a fight outside the Cauliflower pub on Wednesday.
She said: “The victim attended hospital but apparently left before receiving any medical help.
“He did not wish any police involvement, and refused to give any details to police.”
You may also want to watch:
However staff at the Cauliflower say they know nothing about the incident. One staff member told the Recorder: “I was working on Wednesday night, we had a pool tournament and I locked up as usual.
“I saw the blood yesterday but nothing has been reported to us, and the police haven’t been in touch.”
- 1 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 4 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 6 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 7 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 8 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 9 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 10 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
Do you have any information about the fight? Call the Reporter newsroom on 020 8477 3821.