Music, games, crafts and classic cars at Wanstead Festival on Sunday
- Credit: Archant
Live music, arts and crafts and a classic car show will be among the attractions at the Wanstead Festival on Sunday.
The annual event at Christchurch Green, High Street, will offer residents the chance to get stuck into local community groups and charities.
Thrill-seekers can try out their skills on the climbing wall. There will also be a cycle circuit and security bike marking for keen cyclists.
The little ones will enjoy the Dotty the Dragon puppet show by Blunderbus Theatre Company and storytime with staff from Wanstead Library.
Vintage motors will be on show at a classic car show and there will also be performances, bands, sports to try and plenty of food and drink.
You may also want to watch:
The free festival will run from 11am to 5pm.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 3 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 4 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 5 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 6 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 7 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 8 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 9 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 10 Hainault woman celebrates 100th birthday with mayoral visit