Ms. Dynamite among stars coming to Hainault for HD Festival
A number of big names in music have finally been unveiled to perform at a festival, which is only in its second year.
High Definition Festival 2012 is excited to announce the first set of acts to perform on June 30 at Forest Farm, Forest Road, Hainault after the extraordinary success of last year’s gathering.
Australian drum and bass sensations Pendulum are the first headliners alongside Mercury Prize winning artist Ms. Dynamite.
One of the most important urban DJ’s on BBC Radio, MistaJam will also be involved before the event is brought to a close by legendary DJ’s, Fabio.
This year will see the event take an even keener focus on making it one of the most visually stunning parties, including a selection of the best food, entertainment and VIP areas.
You may also want to watch:
Featuring five specialist stages, the event will showcase a wide variety of the finest talent across the spectrum of electronic music with more artists yet to be announced.
Festival director Daniel May said: “We were blown away by the response to last year’s event and can’t wait to get 2012 under way.
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 3 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 4 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 6 Walk-in Covid vaccinations on offer at Valentines Park health fair
- 7 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 8 Man wanted for allegedly driving 'recklessly' in Ilford with baby in car
- 9 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault
- 10 Plans for retail park development move step closer
“We’ve got an obsessive passion for attention to detail: the artists, the sound, the visuals, the quality of the experience. This is by enthusiasts for enthusiasts with some of the best names in electronic music.”
Tickets are now on sale. To book visit http://www.highdefinitionfestival.co.uk/.