Motorcyclist killed after A406 collision
A motorcyclist has died after a collision involving two cars on the North Circular in Redbridge on Saturday morning.
The man, believed to be in his 30s, was treated on the scene after ambulance services were called at around 11.30am but he was pronounced dead.
A six-year-old girl was treated for a pelvic injury and was taken by air ambulance to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel, east London following the accident between the Redbridge and Charlie Brown’s roundabouts.
A 42-year-old women with a leg injury and a seven-year-old girl with minor injuries also received treatment and were taken by ambulance to the Royal London Hospital.
There were long tailbacks after the A406 southbound was closed for much of Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Leyton Orient’s home match with Hartlepool United had to be called off as the visiting team got caught up in the delays.
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 4 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 5 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 6 Walk-in Covid vaccinations on offer at Valentines Park health fair
- 7 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 8 Man wanted for allegedly driving 'recklessly' in Ilford with baby in car
- 9 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault
- 10 Plans for retail park development move step closer