Motorcyclist killed after A406 collision
A motorcyclist has died after a collision involving two cars on the North Circular in Redbridge on Saturday morning.
The man, believed to be in his 30s, was treated on the scene after ambulance services were called at around 11.30am but he was pronounced dead.
A six-year-old girl was treated for a pelvic injury and was taken by air ambulance to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel, east London following the accident between the Redbridge and Charlie Brown’s roundabouts.
A 42-year-old women with a leg injury and a seven-year-old girl with minor injuries also received treatment and were taken by ambulance to the Royal London Hospital.
There were long tailbacks after the A406 southbound was closed for much of Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Leyton Orient’s home match with Hartlepool United had to be called off as the visiting team got caught up in the delays.
- 1 Ilford murder investigation launched after woman dies of injuries
- 2 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 3 First residents move in to new council homes in Hainault
- 4 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 5 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 6 Wes Streeting MP reveals cancer diagnosis
- 7 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 8 Sam Tarry MP: 'My focus is on job creation in Ilford'
- 9 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 10 Maria Rawlings death: Man arrested on suspicion of murder