Motorcyclist escapes Chadwell Heath crash with ‘minor injuries’
A motorcyclist escaped with “minor injuries” after a collision with a car near Chadwell Heath train station yesterday evening.
The 19-year-old rider was taken to Queen’s Hospital, Romford, by ambulance after the crash in Station Road around 5.40pm.
But a London Ambulance Service spokesman said his injuries were “minor”.
The driver of the car was not hurt.
Two hours earlier, two children and their mother were run over by a hit and run driver in nearby Grove Road.
You may also want to watch:
Buses were diverted and roads temporarily closed while emergency services cleared both accidents.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 3 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 4 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 5 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 6 Council dishes out £7k of fines in fly-tipping crackdown
- 7 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 8 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 9 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 10 Strike over Covid working dispute begins at Oaks Park High School