Motorcyclist escapes Chadwell Heath crash with ‘minor injuries’
A motorcyclist escaped with “minor injuries” after a collision with a car near Chadwell Heath train station yesterday evening.
The 19-year-old rider was taken to Queen’s Hospital, Romford, by ambulance after the crash in Station Road around 5.40pm.
But a London Ambulance Service spokesman said his injuries were “minor”.
The driver of the car was not hurt.
Two hours earlier, two children and their mother were run over by a hit and run driver in nearby Grove Road.
You may also want to watch:
Buses were diverted and roads temporarily closed while emergency services cleared both accidents.
- 1 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 2 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 5 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute
- 6 East London police officer charged with rape
- 7 Opera star Jonathan Antoine to return to the stage ahead of US tour
- 8 Roof damaged in Seven Kings house fire
- 9 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 10 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out