Motorcyclist, 52, taken to hospital following A12 crash, Newbury Park
- Credit: Archant
A 52-year-old motorcyclist was taken to hospital last night after he was involved in a collision with a van on the A12 in Newbury Park.
Emergency services were called to the scene, on the Romford-bound carriageway between Aldborough Road and Barley Lane, at about 10.30pm.
Paramedics treated the man, who had been riding a red Honda 250 motorbike, for arm and shoulder injuries and he was taken to the Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel. He was conscious at the time and has since been released.
An eyewitness said the road was closed for an hour after the smash.
Police are not investigating further.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 020 8477 3903 or e-mail email@example.com.
- 1 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 2 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 3 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 4 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 5 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 6 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'
- 7 NHS pilot to end blood test services at two Redbridge sites
- 8 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 9 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure
- 10 Council leader hails 'affordable' housing development in Wanstead