Motorcyclist, 52, taken to hospital following A12 crash, Newbury Park
- Credit: Archant
A 52-year-old motorcyclist was taken to hospital last night after he was involved in a collision with a van on the A12 in Newbury Park.
Emergency services were called to the scene, on the Romford-bound carriageway between Aldborough Road and Barley Lane, at about 10.30pm.
Paramedics treated the man, who had been riding a red Honda 250 motorbike, for arm and shoulder injuries and he was taken to the Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel. He was conscious at the time and has since been released.
An eyewitness said the road was closed for an hour after the smash.
Police are not investigating further.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 020 8477 3903 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 2 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 3 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap
- 4 Ilford business owners adjust to new world on reopening
- 5 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses
- 6 Attempted murder arrest after woman seriously injured in Barkingside
- 7 Physical and mental health long-Covid rehab programme launches in Ilford
- 8 Temporary post office to open in South Woodford
- 9 Redbridge leisure centres reopen after latest easing of restrictions
- 10 BHRUT in capsule trial for detecting colorectal cancer