More than 11,000 sign up to Ilford Town Centre discounts website
A scheme set up by Ilford’s town centre management offering treats and discounts for residents is celebrating after achieving more than 11,000 registered users.
Free online website Ilfordvip, which was launched by the Ilford Business Improvement District (BID), has “surpassed” expectations after reaching the impressive milestone only three months after it started.
BID manager Ben Collins said: “The response has been astonishing and has surpassed my expectations.
“I knew that the scheme was a good one, but fortunately Ilford customers have seen this and are taking advantage of offers from clothing to hair and beauty and business services to dining and leisure.”
By registering, customers can unlock offers, discounts and competitions in the town centre. Mr Collins added: “There really is something for everyone.”
You may also want to watch:
• For more information visit www.ilfordvip.com.
- 1 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 2 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 3 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 4 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 5 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 6 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'
- 7 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 8 NHS pilot to end blood test services at two Redbridge sites
- 9 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure
- 10 Council leader hails 'affordable' housing development in Wanstead