More than 11,000 sign up to Ilford Town Centre discounts website
A scheme set up by Ilford’s town centre management offering treats and discounts for residents is celebrating after achieving more than 11,000 registered users.
Free online website Ilfordvip, which was launched by the Ilford Business Improvement District (BID), has “surpassed” expectations after reaching the impressive milestone only three months after it started.
BID manager Ben Collins said: “The response has been astonishing and has surpassed my expectations.
“I knew that the scheme was a good one, but fortunately Ilford customers have seen this and are taking advantage of offers from clothing to hair and beauty and business services to dining and leisure.”
By registering, customers can unlock offers, discounts and competitions in the town centre. Mr Collins added: “There really is something for everyone.”
You may also want to watch:
• For more information visit www.ilfordvip.com.
- 1 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
- 2 Seven Kings barbers closes after 62 years in business
- 3 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 4 Ilford grandfather to run 37th London Marathon months after Covid battle
- 5 Council to approve children's performances after monkey costume scandal
- 6 'Grab this chance to save her life': Wanstead woman battling chronic illness urgently needs £200k for surgeries
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 8 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 9 Redbridge human rights group awarded six-figure National Lottery grant
- 10 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour