Models hold chickens and animals in fashion shoot in Barkingside pet shop
A Barkingside pet shop was the unlikely setting for a glamorous fashion shoot on Sunday.
Women’s clothing label Lashes of London chose Catwalk Pets in High Street as the setting for next year’s spring/summer collection.
Models posed with kittens, puppies, rabbits and some of the shop’s more unusual residents, including chickens.
Fashion director Nicole Levy said she knew the shop because she lives in South Woodford.
She added: “It wasn’t very logical, it’s just something I thought would be really fun and different.”
You may also want to watch:
Catwalk Pets stocks all sorts of animals, including exotic lizards and even bats.
Owner Shazia Dar said: “A fashion shoot isn’t what you expect but it’s fantastic.
- 1 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 2 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 3 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 4 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 5 Nine Redbridge parks retain Green Flag Award status
- 6 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 7 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 8 Iain Duncan Smith reveals death threat as MPs pay tribute to 'unfailingly kind' colleague
- 9 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 10 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
“I think they all ended up buying something, it was a fun day.
“It’s brilliant to introduce animals to fashion.”