Models hold chickens and animals in fashion shoot in Barkingside pet shop
A Barkingside pet shop was the unlikely setting for a glamorous fashion shoot on Sunday.
Women’s clothing label Lashes of London chose Catwalk Pets in High Street as the setting for next year’s spring/summer collection.
Models posed with kittens, puppies, rabbits and some of the shop’s more unusual residents, including chickens.
Fashion director Nicole Levy said she knew the shop because she lives in South Woodford.
She added: “It wasn’t very logical, it’s just something I thought would be really fun and different.”
You may also want to watch:
Catwalk Pets stocks all sorts of animals, including exotic lizards and even bats.
Owner Shazia Dar said: “A fashion shoot isn’t what you expect but it’s fantastic.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 3 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 4 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 5 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 6 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 7 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 8 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 9 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 10 Hainault woman celebrates 100th birthday with mayoral visit
“I think they all ended up buying something, it was a fun day.
“It’s brilliant to introduce animals to fashion.”