Missing the Olympics? Learn more about the Games Maker experience with talk
- Credit: Archant
For anyone missing the excitement of the Olympics, a talk from one of the games makers might recreate the magic for you.
St Peter’s Church will be hosting the talk, entitled A Games Maker’s Journey, on February 8.
Lesley Tipler will be delighting and entertaining people at the church’s hall in Aldborough Road North, Newbury Park from 2.30pm.
Ticket are now on sale and cost £8.
To buy a ticket, or to find out more information, call Yvonne Jeffries on 020 8599 7250.
You may also want to watch:
The talk will be followed by afternoon tea.
- 1 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 2 Woodford Green bomb scare declared false alarm
- 3 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 4 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 5 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 6 Lorry driver cleared over elderly couple's crash deaths, inquest hears
- 7 Clouds, rain and sunny intervals: East London weather forecast this week
- 8 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 9 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 10 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park