Missing the Olympics? Learn more about the Games Maker experience with talk
- Credit: Archant
For anyone missing the excitement of the Olympics, a talk from one of the games makers might recreate the magic for you.
St Peter’s Church will be hosting the talk, entitled A Games Maker’s Journey, on February 8.
Lesley Tipler will be delighting and entertaining people at the church’s hall in Aldborough Road North, Newbury Park from 2.30pm.
Ticket are now on sale and cost £8.
To buy a ticket, or to find out more information, call Yvonne Jeffries on 020 8599 7250.
You may also want to watch:
The talk will be followed by afternoon tea.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 4 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 5 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 6 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 8 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 9 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 10 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge