Missing Kelsie Charles, 15, last seen in Stratford and Ilford
- Credit: Essex Police
Police say they are becoming increasingly concerned about a 15-year-old girl who went missing a week ago today.
Kelsie Charles, was seen at Stratford train station at 5.30am on Wednesday, October 25 before last being spotted in Ilford two days later outside the cinema.
The teenager, who has links to Ilford and Harlow, is described as having red shoulder-length hair.
She was last seen wearing a black coat, dark blue T-shirt, black leggings and black Nike trainers, and was also carrying a black handbag.
Another girl, Kelsey Phipps, who went missing with her has since been found.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Clacton police station on 101.
- 1 Search continues for man who fled scene of Loxford stabbing
- 2 Fairlop Waters car park to transform into ice-rink for Christmas
- 3 Events held to mark Ilford Christmas lights switch-on
- 4 No more strikes planned at school but dispute resolution unclear
- 5 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 6 Missing man seen on Chigwell Road found 'safe and well'
- 7 Update on search for older man walking barefoot along Chigwell Road
- 8 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 9 Things to do in east London this weekend
- 10 Waiting almost over as business award winners to be revealed