Search

Missing Ilford boy Emanuel Paun, 13, found safe and well after a month

PUBLISHED: 15:27 27 February 2012

A teenage boy who has last seen almost a month ago when he left his home in Ilford to visit a fast food shop has been found.

Emanuel Paun, 13, had been in the country for less than a week when he disappeared from St Lukes Avenue, Ilford on January 30 leaving police with few clues as to his whereabouts.

In a statement released today a police spokesman said: “We have found Emanuel Paun safe and well.

“He came to no harm as a result of being away from home.”

Police have so far not said when or where he was found.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Ilford Recorder. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Ilford Recorder