Miss United Kingdom Beautiful Sarah Archer belly dances for Chigwell Sue Ryder shop
- Credit: Archant
A Chigwell model has been preparing for an international beauty pageant with a charity belly dance.
Sarah Archer – who currently holds the Miss United Kingdom Beautiful title – was at the Sue Ryder shop in Chigwell on Saturday for a fundraiser.
The 23-year-old, who is also studying for a degree in international relations at Queen Mary University, is flying out to Miami, Florida, on Thursday to take part in the Miss International Beautiful contest.
Sarah said: “It went really well and we did the best we could.
“I thought it was a nice way to give back something.”
You may also want to watch:
And while the beauty will not be showing off her belly dancing moves across the pond, staff at the charity shop enjoyed her performance.
Manager Denise Stockings said: “It was really nice of Sarah and her mum to come down.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 3 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 4 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 5 Five veggie-friendly restaurants in Redbridge, courtesy of TripAdvisor
- 6 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 7 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 8 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 9 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 10 Chadwell Heath pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster jabs with flu vaccine
“She started off as one of my customers. It’s all for a good cause.”
She said the shop would be hosting further fundraisers throughout the summer.