Men appear at Old Bailey over death of Harjinder Bhurj, Ilford
Two men appeared in court on Monday charged with a 2011 murder.
Rory Gordon, 22, and Jae-don Fearon, 20, are charged with the murder of Harjinder Singh Bhurji, 32, who bled to death on September 13, 2011.
Gordon, of Heathfield Park Drive, Chadwell Heath and Fearon, of Manor Farm Drive, Chingford, were both denied bail at the hearing at the Old Bailey.
Mr Burji of Highbury Gardens, Ilford, died in Stoneleigh Road, Clayhall.
Andre Campbell, 22 of Aldriche Way, Chingford, also appeared in court charged with handling stolen goods.
You may also want to watch:
He has been released on an electronic tag with an 11pm-6am curfew.
All three men will be back in court on October 24 to plea.
- 1 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 2 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 5 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute
- 6 East London police officer charged with rape
- 7 Opera star Jonathan Antoine to return to the stage ahead of US tour
- 8 Roof damaged in Seven Kings house fire
- 9 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 10 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford