Men appear at Old Bailey over death of Harjinder Bhurj, Ilford
Two men appeared in court on Monday charged with a 2011 murder.
Rory Gordon, 22, and Jae-don Fearon, 20, are charged with the murder of Harjinder Singh Bhurji, 32, who bled to death on September 13, 2011.
Gordon, of Heathfield Park Drive, Chadwell Heath and Fearon, of Manor Farm Drive, Chingford, were both denied bail at the hearing at the Old Bailey.
Mr Burji of Highbury Gardens, Ilford, died in Stoneleigh Road, Clayhall.
Andre Campbell, 22 of Aldriche Way, Chingford, also appeared in court charged with handling stolen goods.
You may also want to watch:
He has been released on an electronic tag with an 11pm-6am curfew.
All three men will be back in court on October 24 to plea.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 3 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 4 Council dishes out £7k of fines in fly-tipping crackdown
- 5 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 6 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 7 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 8 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 9 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 10 Strike over Covid working dispute begins at Oaks Park High School