Meeting for Loxford residents concerned about prostitution to be held
A meeting for Loxford residents concerned about prostitution in their area is being held.
The meeting will be held on Monday from 7-9pm at Ilford Methodist Church, Ilford Lane, Ilford.
Representatives from Redbridge Council and the Metropolitan Police will both be present.
Measure taken to address the problem and strategies for the upcoming year will be outlined.
Residents are also being asked for their ideas on how to reduce the problem.
You may also want to watch:
If you have information regarding kerb crawlers or any other issues in Loxford email the police safer neighbourhood team at email@example.com.
- 1 Ilford charity boss named in Queen’s Birthday Honours
- 2 Ilford GP criticises NHS patient data sharing plans
- 3 Thousands sign petition opposing gas company plan to take over allotments
- 4 Ilford's Mercato Metropolitano to open in November
- 5 Man with Hainault links wanted on recall to prison
- 6 Ilford primary teacher joins campaign to get people teaching
- 7 Man jailed after gun and cocaine worth £1m found at Ilford home
- 8 Pupils prepare for summer singing festival at Kenneth More Theatre
- 9 Fairlop woman ordered to pay £1k over Dagenham cigarette littering
- 10 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower