McDonald’s worker filmed ‘swearing’ at drive thru customers in Newbury Park
- Credit: Google
A McDonald’s worker has been captured appearing to swear at a customer who was using the drive thru service.
A customer fancied some food and knowing that the restaurant would be serving in the early hours, drove to the takeaway in Newbury Park.
She said she was excited about her meal and decided to Snapchat her order.
“The woman taking payment was very rude and she swore at me” she said.
“I will not go there again and this video of staff and customer service at Mcdonald’s should be seen by everyone.”
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Mcdonald’s said: “We’re aware of an incident involving one of our crew members at our Newbury Park restaurant.
“As soon as it was brought to our attention, we launched an investigation and if necessary will take the appropriate disciplinary action when this investigation concludes.”
- 1 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 2 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 3 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 4 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Young Citizen: 'Our community needs us the most right now', says Mutual Aid volunteer
- 6 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Ilford?
- 7 Inquest into murdered nursing student fails to establish cause of death
- 8 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 9 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 10 Wanstead wine expert launches new shop