Man taken to hospital after Eastern Avenue collision this morning
A 53-year-old man has been taken to hospital this morning after a collision between three vehicles at the junction between Eastern Avenue and Aldborough Road South, Seven Kings.
A spokesman for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 8.25 am and sent two motorcycle response units to the scene.
“They treated a 53-year-old man complaining of neck pain. He was imombilised at the scene.”
The man was taken to Queen’s Hospital, Rom Valley Way, Romford.
No one else was treated for injuries at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened this morning? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8477 3821.
- 1 East London police officer charged with rape
- 2 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Teen dies after being stabbed in reported fight on Loxford street
- 5 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 6 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 7 Roof damaged in Seven Kings house fire
- 8 Opera star Jonathan Antoine to return to the stage ahead of US tour
- 9 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute
- 10 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London