Man taken to hospital after Eastern Avenue collision this morning
A 53-year-old man has been taken to hospital this morning after a collision between three vehicles at the junction between Eastern Avenue and Aldborough Road South, Seven Kings.
A spokesman for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 8.25 am and sent two motorcycle response units to the scene.
“They treated a 53-year-old man complaining of neck pain. He was imombilised at the scene.”
The man was taken to Queen’s Hospital, Rom Valley Way, Romford.
No one else was treated for injuries at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened this morning? Email email@example.com or call 020 8477 3821.
- 1 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 2 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 3 Olympian-trained South Woodford sprinter, 8, breaks record in Manchester
- 4 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 5 Litter in Redbridge parks quadruples in one year, council reveals
- 6 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 7 TV's Ben Shephard opens island themed playground at children’s hospice
- 8 Councillor's year-long running challenge ends with £1.2k foodbank donation
- 9 The Sikh Network on grieving in lockdown and death 'as a process of life'
- 10 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park