Man taken to hospital after Eastern Avenue collision this morning
A 53-year-old man has been taken to hospital this morning after a collision between three vehicles at the junction between Eastern Avenue and Aldborough Road South, Seven Kings.
A spokesman for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 8.25 am and sent two motorcycle response units to the scene.
“They treated a 53-year-old man complaining of neck pain. He was imombilised at the scene.”
The man was taken to Queen’s Hospital, Rom Valley Way, Romford.
No one else was treated for injuries at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened this morning? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8477 3821.
- 1 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 2 First residents move in to new council homes in Hainault
- 3 Ilford murder investigation launched after woman dies of injuries
- 4 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 5 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 6 Wes Streeting MP reveals cancer diagnosis
- 7 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 8 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 9 Redbridge equality group condemns 'heinous' Ilford mosque attack
- 10 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation