Man stabbed in Chadwell Heath street fight
- Credit: Archant
A 27-year-old man is recovering in hospital after being stabbed during a fight in a Chadwell Heath street on Thursday.
A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police confirmed officers were called at 2.21pm on February 27 to reports of a fight in Rochford Avenue.
Police and London Ambulance Service (LAS) paramedics attended.
The spokesman added: "At the scene a 27-year-old man was found suffering from stab wounds.
"The injured male was taken by LAS to an east London hospital - his condition is not life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
"At this early stage there have been no arrests."
Anyone with information or footage of the incident is asked to call 101 or Tweet @MetCC quoting 3970/27FEB or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 3 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 4 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 5 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 6 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 7 Covid patient numbers rebound at Barts Health hospitals
- 8 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 New boats arrive at Fairlop Waters amid country park investment plan