Man stabbed in Chadwell Heath street fight
- Credit: Archant
A 27-year-old man is recovering in hospital after being stabbed during a fight in a Chadwell Heath street on Thursday.
A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police confirmed officers were called at 2.21pm on February 27 to reports of a fight in Rochford Avenue.
Police and London Ambulance Service (LAS) paramedics attended.
The spokesman added: "At the scene a 27-year-old man was found suffering from stab wounds.
"The injured male was taken by LAS to an east London hospital - his condition is not life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
"At this early stage there have been no arrests."
Anyone with information or footage of the incident is asked to call 101 or Tweet @MetCC quoting 3970/27FEB or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 2 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap
- 3 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 4 Ilford business owners adjust to new world on reopening
- 5 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses
- 6 Attempted murder arrest after woman seriously injured in Barkingside
- 7 Redbridge leisure centres reopen after latest easing of restrictions
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after elderly woman dies in Clayhall
- 9 Physical and mental health long-Covid rehab programme launches in Ilford
- 10 Temporary post office to open in South Woodford