Man seriously hurt after Clayhall Avenue crash
- Credit: Archant
There have been delays around Clayhall today after a serious crash between a car and a van.
The accident happened at about 9.30am in Clayhall Avenue.
Paramedics treated a man, believed to be in his 50s, for back and chest pain.
He was taken to Whipps Cross Hospital, Leytonstone, as a “priority” after being cut out of his Mercedes by firefighters.
Buses serving Clayhall Avenue have been delayed due to diversions in the area, Transport for London said.
You may also want to watch:
• Did you see what happened? Call 020 8477 3806, or email email@example.com.
- 1 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 4 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 5 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 6 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 7 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 8 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 9 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 10 Man dies after fall near Hainault station