Man seriously hurt after Clayhall Avenue crash
- Credit: Archant
There have been delays around Clayhall today after a serious crash between a car and a van.
The accident happened at about 9.30am in Clayhall Avenue.
Paramedics treated a man, believed to be in his 50s, for back and chest pain.
He was taken to Whipps Cross Hospital, Leytonstone, as a “priority” after being cut out of his Mercedes by firefighters.
Buses serving Clayhall Avenue have been delayed due to diversions in the area, Transport for London said.
You may also want to watch:
• Did you see what happened? Call 020 8477 3806, or email email@example.com.
- 1 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 2 Strike over Covid working dispute begins at Oaks Park High School
- 3 Thousands sign petition opposing gas company plan to take over allotments
- 4 Former Met worker sentenced for stealing lost property cash
- 5 New trees to be planted at Fairlop Waters
- 6 Woodford Green pupil reaches final of national science and engineering competition
- 7 'Beyond my wildest dreams': Redbridge tutor receives MBE
- 8 Ilford primary teacher joins campaign to get people teaching
- 9 Ilford charity boss named in Queen’s Birthday Honours
- 10 Redbridge pupils shortlisted in competition to design Olympic Park pavilion