Man in hospital with head injuries after motorbike crash in Manford Way, Hainault
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital with head injuries this morning after a crash in Hainault.
Emergency services were called to Manford Way at about 11.15am.
Firefighters from Ilford Fire Station said it involved a motorbike and a 4x4 car.
The road was closed and traffic was diverted while paramedics attended to the rider and the wreckage was cleared.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: “We treated a 38-year-old man for head and arm injuries and he was taken as a priority to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel.”
You may also want to watch:
The 362 and 462 bus routes have returned to their normal routes.
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 3 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 4 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 5 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 6 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 7 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 8 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Covid patient numbers rebound at Barts Health hospitals