Man in hospital after crash on A406 in Redbridge
A man has been taken to hospital after his car collided with a lorry on the A406 Southbound this morning.
The 41-year-old was taken by ambulance to The Royal London hospital, Whitechapel suffering from head and neck pain.
The accident took place at around 8.55am on the approach to Redbridge roundabout and resulted in long queues stretching back as far as Waterworks Corner, Woodford Green.
The accident follows disruption on the road yesterday morning after a 26-year-old motorcyclist was injured when he also collided with a lorry.
The rider was stabilised at the scene before being taken to Whipps Cross Hospital, Leytonstone to be treated for back pain.
You may also want to watch:
The A406 has since re-opened this morning and a broken down vehicle causing further traffic on the road has been cleared.
Did you see what happened? Email email@example.com or call 020 8477 3821.
- 1 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 2 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 3 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 4 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 5 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 6 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 7 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 8 Investigation underway as 20 dead birds recovered from Goodmayes Park lake
- 9 'She has a chance to fight it': Donor match for leukaemia patient Esha
- 10 Motorbike 'deliberately' struck by car in Redbridge, police say