Man in his 40s hit by bus in Ilford Lane
A man in his 40s was taken to hospital after being hit by a bus in Ilford Lane this afternoon.
London Ambulance Service responded to the collision at 2.29pm.
The incident is believed to have happened near to St. Thomas Gardens and BBC travel news reported that Ilford Lane was closed to traffic.
Buses 169, 366, EL1 and EL2 were diverted in both directions.
No traffic restrictions are currently reported.
You may also want to watch:
The man was taken to Queen’s Hospital in Rom Valley Way, Romford.
His condition is not known.
- 1 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 2 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 3 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 4 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute
- 5 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 6 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 7 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules
- 8 EV charging hub launched in South Woodford as ULEZ expands
- 9 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 10 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford