Man in his 40s hit by bus in Ilford Lane
A man in his 40s was taken to hospital after being hit by a bus in Ilford Lane this afternoon.
London Ambulance Service responded to the collision at 2.29pm.
The incident is believed to have happened near to St. Thomas Gardens and BBC travel news reported that Ilford Lane was closed to traffic.
Buses 169, 366, EL1 and EL2 were diverted in both directions.
No traffic restrictions are currently reported.
You may also want to watch:
The man was taken to Queen’s Hospital in Rom Valley Way, Romford.
His condition is not known.
- 1 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 4 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Wes Streeting MP reveals cancer diagnosis
- 6 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 7 First residents move in to new council homes in Hainault
- 8 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 9 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 10 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath