Man in his 40s hit by bus in Ilford Lane
A man in his 40s was taken to hospital after being hit by a bus in Ilford Lane this afternoon.
London Ambulance Service responded to the collision at 2.29pm.
The incident is believed to have happened near to St. Thomas Gardens and BBC travel news reported that Ilford Lane was closed to traffic.
Buses 169, 366, EL1 and EL2 were diverted in both directions.
No traffic restrictions are currently reported.
You may also want to watch:
The man was taken to Queen’s Hospital in Rom Valley Way, Romford.
His condition is not known.
- 1 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 2 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Backlash as Fairlop Waters meadow turned into overflow parking
- 5 Ilford MP Wes Streeting is cancer-free after successful operation
- 6 Tributes paid to Seven Kings activist who 'always fought injustice'
- 7 Update: Missing girl, 12, found 'safe and well'
- 8 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 9 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 10 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences