Man in his 30s found dead in Ilford garden
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 30s has been found dead in a garden in Ilford.
Police were called at around 8.11am to reports of a man found collapsed in a garden in Buckingham Road.
Officers found the body of a man, believed to be around 35 years old.
He was pronounced dead at the scene by London Ambulance Service.
The death is being treated as unexplained at this stage and next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
A Met Police spokesman said officers believe they know the identity of the man but they are awaiting formal identification.
A post-mortem examination will take place in due course.
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 3 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 4 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 5 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 6 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 7 Covid patient numbers rebound at Barts Health hospitals
- 8 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 New boats arrive at Fairlop Waters amid country park investment plan
Police cordons are in place whilst the emergency services deal with the incident.