Man in his 30s found dead in Ilford garden
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 30s has been found dead in a garden in Ilford.
Police were called at around 8.11am to reports of a man found collapsed in a garden in Buckingham Road.
Officers found the body of a man, believed to be around 35 years old.
He was pronounced dead at the scene by London Ambulance Service.
The death is being treated as unexplained at this stage and next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
A Met Police spokesman said officers believe they know the identity of the man but they are awaiting formal identification.
A post-mortem examination will take place in due course.
- 1 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 2 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after elderly woman dies in Clayhall
- 4 Attempted murder arrest after woman seriously injured in Barkingside
- 5 Redbridge pubs gear up for outdoor opening
- 6 Plans submitted for more than 500 homes on former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 7 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap
- 8 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 9 Jailed: Seven Kings man gets 14 years for hammer attack
- 10 Prince Philip death: Redbridge pays tribute to Duke of Edinburgh
Police cordons are in place whilst the emergency services deal with the incident.