Man hit by bus in Barkingside on Christmas Eve remains in critical condition
- Credit: Archant
A man who was hit by a bus in Barkingside on Christmas Eve remains in hospital in a critical condition.
Police were called by the London Ambulance Service at 2.45pm on December 24 following a collision between a bus and a pedestrian in Cranbrook Road, near the junction with Brandville Gardens.
The pedestrian, a man in his late 30s, was taken to an east London hospital, where he remains in a critical condition.
The driver of the bus was not arrested, police said.
Road closures were put in place for several hours while emergency services attended.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or dashcam footage should call 101, quoting 3832/24 Dec.
- 1 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 2 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 3 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 4 Waste reduction campaign launches with Redbridge fifth largest rubbish producer in England
- 5 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 6 Wanstead Market set to re-open
- 7 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 8 Music from Jessie J and Olly Murs to feature in new musical in Romford
- 9 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 10 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision