Man from Ilford wanted for questioning over allegedly theft of 252 new iPhone 5s
Police are appealing for information about a man from Ilford suspected of stealing 252 iPhone 5s from a shop in Wimbledon.
Usman Sethi, 23, of Audley Gardens worked as an assistant at the Tandem Centre O2 Store.
The shop received the delivery of the phones, which were due to go on sale today, but they were stolen at about 1.30am this morning.
Money was also taken from the shop’s safe.
Police also want to speak to Mr Sethi in connection to theft of jewellery belonging to a family member at his home in Audley Gardens.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as being a Pakistani national and is 6ft1in. He may be driving a grey Ford Mondeo.
Police also wish to speak with Mr Sethi in connection with the theft of jewellery belonging to a family member from his home in Audley Gardens.
- 1 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 2 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 3 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 4 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 5 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 6 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'
- 7 NHS pilot to end blood test services at two Redbridge sites
- 8 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 9 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure
- 10 Council leader hails 'affordable' housing development in Wanstead
Anyone with information should call 020 8649 3062 or anonymously on 0800 555111.