Man from Ilford wanted for questioning over allegedly theft of 252 new iPhone 5s
Police are appealing for information about a man from Ilford suspected of stealing 252 iPhone 5s from a shop in Wimbledon.
Usman Sethi, 23, of Audley Gardens worked as an assistant at the Tandem Centre O2 Store.
The shop received the delivery of the phones, which were due to go on sale today, but they were stolen at about 1.30am this morning.
Money was also taken from the shop’s safe.
Police also want to speak to Mr Sethi in connection to theft of jewellery belonging to a family member at his home in Audley Gardens.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as being a Pakistani national and is 6ft1in. He may be driving a grey Ford Mondeo.
Police also wish to speak with Mr Sethi in connection with the theft of jewellery belonging to a family member from his home in Audley Gardens.
- 1 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
- 2 Seven Kings barbers closes after 62 years in business
- 3 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 4 Ilford grandfather to run 37th London Marathon months after Covid battle
- 5 Council to approve children's performances after monkey costume scandal
- 6 'Grab this chance to save her life': Wanstead woman battling chronic illness urgently needs £200k for surgeries
- 7 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 8 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 9 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 10 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
Anyone with information should call 020 8649 3062 or anonymously on 0800 555111.