Man charged with attempted murder over Woodford Green shooting
A man has been charged with attempted murder today over the shooting of the co-owner of a Woodford Green milkshake bar.
Temidire Owalabi, 21, of no fixed address, has been charged with attempted murder, possession of a shotgun with intent to endanger life on 12 November; and possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life on 14 November.
He will appear in custody at Redbridge Magistrates’ Court on Monday (November 21).
Three other men arrested in connection with the investigation have been bailed to a date in early January pending further inquiries.
James Bryant suffered serious injuries after being shot three times at Cakes and Shakes in High Road, on Monday. His condition in an east London hospital is critical but stable.
You may also want to watch:
Two days before there was another shooting at the milkshake bar, but no one was injured.
Detectives from Trident are leading the investigation and continue to appeal for witnesses and information.
- 1 Ilford charity boss named in Queen’s Birthday Honours
- 2 Ilford GP criticises NHS patient data sharing plans
- 3 Thousands sign petition opposing gas company plan to take over allotments
- 4 Ilford's Mercato Metropolitano to open in November
- 5 Man with Hainault links wanted on recall to prison
- 6 Man jailed after gun and cocaine worth £1m found at Ilford home
- 7 Ilford primary teacher joins campaign to get people teaching
- 8 Pupils prepare for summer singing festival at Kenneth More Theatre
- 9 Fairlop woman ordered to pay £1k over Dagenham cigarette littering
- 10 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower
Anyone who can assist police should call the incident room on 020 8217 7355 or if you wish to remain anonymous please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.