Man charged with attempted murder over Woodford Green shooting
A man has been charged with attempted murder today over the shooting of the co-owner of a Woodford Green milkshake bar.
Temidire Owalabi, 21, of no fixed address, has been charged with attempted murder, possession of a shotgun with intent to endanger life on 12 November; and possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life on 14 November.
He will appear in custody at Redbridge Magistrates’ Court on Monday (November 21).
Three other men arrested in connection with the investigation have been bailed to a date in early January pending further inquiries.
James Bryant suffered serious injuries after being shot three times at Cakes and Shakes in High Road, on Monday. His condition in an east London hospital is critical but stable.
You may also want to watch:
Two days before there was another shooting at the milkshake bar, but no one was injured.
Detectives from Trident are leading the investigation and continue to appeal for witnesses and information.
- 1 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 2 Chigwell child sex offender who posed as teen online jailed
- 3 Motorbike 'deliberately' struck by car in Redbridge, police say
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Investigation underway as 20 dead birds recovered from Goodmayes Park lake
- 6 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 7 'Very challenging': Ilford businesses still struggling months after return
- 8 'She has a chance to fight it': Donor match for leukaemia patient Esha
- 9 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 10 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman
Anyone who can assist police should call the incident room on 020 8217 7355 or if you wish to remain anonymous please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.