Man appears in court on burglary charge after Wanstead Lane incident
- Credit: Archant
A man has appeared in court following an incident in Wanstead Lane in Ilford.
Jamie Tattingham, 29, of Cowper Road, Rainham, appeared at Redbridge Magistrates’ Court in Barkingside on Saturday charged with burglary with violence.
Tattingham entered no plea and magistrates sent the case straight to Snaresbrook Crown Court.
He was remanded in custody.
A Met Police spokesman said a man and a woman were also arrested on suspicion of burglary following the incident, and another man was arrested on suspicion of GBH.
You may also want to watch:
He said Redbridge Police was investigating the incident.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 5 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 6 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 7 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 8 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 9 Police warn of 'violence, urination' as takeaway applies for late licence
- 10 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash