Make big ideas a reality with Redbridge funding for community groups
Do you run a voluntary or community organisation? Then you could apply for thousands of pounds from the corporate voluntary grants run by Redbridge Council.
There is just over £76,000 on offer and organisations can apply for up to 50 per cent of the costs of a project which will improve the lives of residents.
The one year flexible fund can be used for volunteer development, pilot projects and proposals as well as partnership development.
A further £23,000 is available under the strategic partners fund for projects which promote skills and opportunities to develop the Redbridge economy.
Applications must have at least 50 per cent of the funding from elsewhere.
You may also want to watch:
n For more information visit www.redbridge.gov.uk.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 3 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 4 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 5 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 6 Council dishes out £7k of fines in fly-tipping crackdown
- 7 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 8 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 9 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 10 Strike over Covid working dispute begins at Oaks Park High School