Make big ideas a reality with Redbridge funding for community groups
Do you run a voluntary or community organisation? Then you could apply for thousands of pounds from the corporate voluntary grants run by Redbridge Council.
There is just over £76,000 on offer and organisations can apply for up to 50 per cent of the costs of a project which will improve the lives of residents.
The one year flexible fund can be used for volunteer development, pilot projects and proposals as well as partnership development.
A further £23,000 is available under the strategic partners fund for projects which promote skills and opportunities to develop the Redbridge economy.
Applications must have at least 50 per cent of the funding from elsewhere.
You may also want to watch:
n For more information visit www.redbridge.gov.uk.
- 1 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new café in Redbridge
- 4 Valentines Park bench dedicated to couple described as 'pillars of community'
- 5 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 6 Homebuilder steps back from proposals over rising projected costs
- 7 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 8 Ilford care home nominated for two national awards
- 9 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 10 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford