Lorry and car collide on A406 in Redbridge
A lorry and a car have collided in Redbridge, with all those involved escaping injury.
The accident happened on the A406 southbound, between Charlie Brown’s Roundabout and Redbridge Roundabout, at about 11.50am today.
It is the same stretch of road where a motorbike rider was killed last month.
The London Ambulance Service sent a single responder in a car to the scene.
A spokesman said one person was assessed at the scene but did not need to go to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Two lanes on the approach to the Redbridge Roundabout were closed for about 45 minutes leading to slow moving traffic.
The lanes were reopened at about 12.40pm.
- 1 Ilford murder investigation launched after woman dies of injuries
- 2 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 3 First residents move in to new council homes in Hainault
- 4 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 5 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 6 Wes Streeting MP reveals cancer diagnosis
- 7 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 8 Sam Tarry MP: 'My focus is on job creation in Ilford'
- 9 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 10 Maria Rawlings death: Man arrested on suspicion of murder