Lorry and car collide on A406 in Redbridge
A lorry and a car have collided in Redbridge, with all those involved escaping injury.
The accident happened on the A406 southbound, between Charlie Brown’s Roundabout and Redbridge Roundabout, at about 11.50am today.
It is the same stretch of road where a motorbike rider was killed last month.
The London Ambulance Service sent a single responder in a car to the scene.
A spokesman said one person was assessed at the scene but did not need to go to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Two lanes on the approach to the Redbridge Roundabout were closed for about 45 minutes leading to slow moving traffic.
The lanes were reopened at about 12.40pm.
- 1 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 2 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 3 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 4 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 5 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 6 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 7 Nine Redbridge parks retain Green Flag Award status
- 8 Anti-hate crime workshops to be delivered in Redbridge
- 9 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 10 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development