Lorry and car collide on A406 in Redbridge
A lorry and a car have collided in Redbridge, with all those involved escaping injury.
The accident happened on the A406 southbound, between Charlie Brown’s Roundabout and Redbridge Roundabout, at about 11.50am today.
It is the same stretch of road where a motorbike rider was killed last month.
The London Ambulance Service sent a single responder in a car to the scene.
A spokesman said one person was assessed at the scene but did not need to go to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Two lanes on the approach to the Redbridge Roundabout were closed for about 45 minutes leading to slow moving traffic.
The lanes were reopened at about 12.40pm.
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 4 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 5 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 6 Walk-in Covid vaccinations on offer at Valentines Park health fair
- 7 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 8 Man wanted for allegedly driving 'recklessly' in Ilford with baby in car
- 9 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault
- 10 Plans for retail park development move step closer