London riots: Redbridge hall of shame is back with 18 to identify
This is one of 18 people police want to speak to in connection with the disorder and looting seen in the borough earlier this month – and detectives need your help to find them.
Businesses in Redbridge were looted and cars set alight on August 8 and August 9, while bottles were hurled at police in Ilford Town Centre.
Last week, we published online and in the Ilford Recorder newspaper, 14 photos of people police wanted to speak to following the disturbances.
Three of these people have been arrested.
One was turned in by his mum and another was recognised by a reader.
You may also want to watch:
Now 18 new images are being published on our website.
To see the faces, click on the gallery link to the right of this page.
- 1 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 3 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 4 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 5 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
- 6 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 7 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 8 Labour's shadow cabinet reshuffle sees new role for Ilford North MP
- 9 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones
More than 1,000 hours of CCTV footage from private cameras is yet to be viewed by CCTV control room staff in Ley Street, Ilford.
So far, 79 people have been arrested.
Of these, 45 have been charged and 10 cautioned.
Sixty-one per cent of those held live in Redbridge, 52 per cent are aged 16-21 and 60 per cent are jobless.
Anyone with information on those pictured can call 020 8345 2764 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111, quoting the number below the image.