Youngsters try go-karting, plate-spinning and archery at Barracudas holiday camp in Woodford Green
- Credit: Archant
Children were photographed literally jumping for joy as they took part in a wide range of activities at a holiday camp this week.
The fun-filled, action-packed sports and activity camp took place at Woodford County Girls School in Woodford Green.
Despite the location, homework was the furthest thing from the youngsters’ minds as they tried out football, fencing, archery and creative play at the Barracudas Activity Day Camp.
There was also a need for speed as enthusiasts channelled their inner Lewis Hamilton with go-kart racing.
Any excessive Easter Egg eating was soon forgotten about as camp team leaders put them through their paces, while they learned new skills and made friends.
You may also want to watch:
Alongside the action-packed activities, which ensured the children were tired out at the end of the day, there was also time for creative fun at workshops, including clay model making, dance and drama.
For more information on the camps, which also run in the summer holidays, visit barracudas.co.uk.
- 1 Owner who posted video of his restaurant defying Covid rules loses licence
- 2 South Woodford post office to close in the spring
- 3 Ilford man raises awareness of 'life-saving' gadget after dad's death
- 4 South Woodford flat 'has parties several times a week during lockdown'
- 5 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Wanstead?
- 6 Plans for 66ft 5G mast in Goodmayes alarms residents
- 7 Fire breaks out at care home under renovation in Newbury Park
- 8 Woman had phone stolen at knife-point in Woodford Green
- 9 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 10 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic