Youngsters try go-karting, plate-spinning and archery at Barracudas holiday camp in Woodford Green
- Credit: Archant
Children were photographed literally jumping for joy as they took part in a wide range of activities at a holiday camp this week.
The fun-filled, action-packed sports and activity camp took place at Woodford County Girls School in Woodford Green.
Despite the location, homework was the furthest thing from the youngsters’ minds as they tried out football, fencing, archery and creative play at the Barracudas Activity Day Camp.
There was also a need for speed as enthusiasts channelled their inner Lewis Hamilton with go-kart racing.
Any excessive Easter Egg eating was soon forgotten about as camp team leaders put them through their paces, while they learned new skills and made friends.
You may also want to watch:
Alongside the action-packed activities, which ensured the children were tired out at the end of the day, there was also time for creative fun at workshops, including clay model making, dance and drama.
For more information on the camps, which also run in the summer holidays, visit barracudas.co.uk.
- 1 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 4 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 5 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 6 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 7 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 8 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 9 Public in 'parallel universe' to hospitals on Covid measures, meeting told
- 10 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash