Youngsters try go-karting, plate-spinning and archery at Barracudas holiday camp in Woodford Green
- Credit: Archant
Children were photographed literally jumping for joy as they took part in a wide range of activities at a holiday camp this week.
The fun-filled, action-packed sports and activity camp took place at Woodford County Girls School in Woodford Green.
Despite the location, homework was the furthest thing from the youngsters’ minds as they tried out football, fencing, archery and creative play at the Barracudas Activity Day Camp.
There was also a need for speed as enthusiasts channelled their inner Lewis Hamilton with go-kart racing.
Any excessive Easter Egg eating was soon forgotten about as camp team leaders put them through their paces, while they learned new skills and made friends.
You may also want to watch:
Alongside the action-packed activities, which ensured the children were tired out at the end of the day, there was also time for creative fun at workshops, including clay model making, dance and drama.
For more information on the camps, which also run in the summer holidays, visit barracudas.co.uk.
- 1 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 2 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 3 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 4 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 5 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 6 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 7 NHS pilot to end blood test services at two Redbridge sites
- 8 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'
- 9 Council leader hails 'affordable' housing development in Wanstead
- 10 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure