The television debate: Tell us what you think
- Credit: PA
In just three hours you will see the seven party leaders take to their podiums for a live televised general election debate.
ITV will be hosting the two-hour contest which pits high profile names such as David Cameron, Ed Miliband, Nick Clegg and Nigel Farage against one another along with the leader of Plaid Cymru, Leanne Wood, leader of the Scottish National Party, Nicola Sturgeon, and leader of the Green Party, Natalie Bennett.
This is the first seven party television debate to be broadcast in the UK and it is set to sway a lot of as yet undecided voters.
We will also be live Tweeting throughout the debate which you can follow at @ilfordrecorder
Tune in at 8pm on ITV, BBC News and the BBC’s online election channel to watch the debate.
You may also want to watch:
Tell us what you think of the debate on our Facebook and Twitter pages or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 2 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 3 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 4 'A race against time' - 18,000 people in Redbridge have received Covid jab
- 5 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 6 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 7 Redbridge parents' group donates six new laptops to families in need
- 8 Little Gearies development plans pass following hours of discussion over Barkingside estate
- 9 Need for Frenford Foodbank won't end when pandemic does, say volunteers