The television debate: Tell us what you think
- Credit: PA
In just three hours you will see the seven party leaders take to their podiums for a live televised general election debate.
ITV will be hosting the two-hour contest which pits high profile names such as David Cameron, Ed Miliband, Nick Clegg and Nigel Farage against one another along with the leader of Plaid Cymru, Leanne Wood, leader of the Scottish National Party, Nicola Sturgeon, and leader of the Green Party, Natalie Bennett.
This is the first seven party television debate to be broadcast in the UK and it is set to sway a lot of as yet undecided voters.
We will also be live Tweeting throughout the debate which you can follow at @ilfordrecorder
Tune in at 8pm on ITV, BBC News and the BBC’s online election channel to watch the debate.
You may also want to watch:
Tell us what you think of the debate on our Facebook and Twitter pages or contact email@example.com
- 1 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 2 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 3 'No stone will be left unturned' to find killer of Maria Jane Rawlings
- 4 Election 2021: Live updates for London Assembly, Loxford and Seven Kings
- 5 Man wanted in connection with dangerous driving incident in Newbury Park
- 6 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 7 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?
- 8 Detectives hunt for knifepoint phone robber in Woodford Green
- 9 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 10 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath