The television debate: Tell us what you think
- Credit: PA
In just three hours you will see the seven party leaders take to their podiums for a live televised general election debate.
ITV will be hosting the two-hour contest which pits high profile names such as David Cameron, Ed Miliband, Nick Clegg and Nigel Farage against one another along with the leader of Plaid Cymru, Leanne Wood, leader of the Scottish National Party, Nicola Sturgeon, and leader of the Green Party, Natalie Bennett.
This is the first seven party television debate to be broadcast in the UK and it is set to sway a lot of as yet undecided voters.
We will also be live Tweeting throughout the debate which you can follow at @ilfordrecorder
Tune in at 8pm on ITV, BBC News and the BBC’s online election channel to watch the debate.
Tell us what you think of the debate on our Facebook and Twitter pages or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 2 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 3 Police no longer looking for man wanted in connection with assault
- 4 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 5 'There was no life without resistance': World War Two veteran dies aged 94
- 6 Patients with Covid in east London hospitals fall after rising for weeks
- 7 Bus timetable change to 'better align' with hospital shifts
- 8 Dog units 'really good tool' to help police tackle violent crime, officers say
- 9 Ex football boss sets up fans club to increase diversity at England games
- 10 Driver charged in connection with fatal collision on M11 due in court