Take part in our London mayoral election survey
- Credit: Archant
Next Thursday Londoners will go to the polls to decide who will be the city’s next mayor and we want to know what issues will sway your vote.
The candidates vying for the role are Conservative Zac Goldsmith, Labour’s Sadiq Khan, Sian Berry of the Green Party, Liberal Democrat Caroline Pidgeon, Ukip’s Peter Whittle, Sophie Walker of the Women’s Equality Party and George Galloway of Respect.
The role of Mayor of London was created in May 2000. The holder of the post has responsibility for strategic planning, including housing, waste management, transport, environment and policing.
Conservative Boris Johnson has held the role since 2008, when he replaced Labour’s Ken Livingstone.
Take part in our anonymous survey above.
You may also want to watch:
If you have problems responding click here for a mobile friendly format.
- 1 East London police officer charged with rape
- 2 Teen dies after being stabbed in reported fight on Loxford street
- 3 Man taken to 'trauma centre' after head injury at Hainault station
- 4 Murder investigation launched after fatal stabbing of teen in Loxford
- 5 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 6 Man charged in connection with alleged police car ramming in Ilford
- 7 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 8 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 9 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 10 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation