UPDATE: Motorcyclist injured in A406 accident
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A motorcyclist has been injured after being involved in an accident on the A406 North Circular Road in Redbridge.
There are unconfirmed reports the accident also involved a lorry and a car.
The incident took place around 8.20am this morning between the Redbridge Roundabout and the M11 Junction and led to queueing traffic in two lanes, causing severe delays.
Traffic officers attended and remain at the scene, police have said.
A LAS spokesman confirmed an ambulance crew attended the incident.
The spokesman added: “We treated a man for an arm injury and took him to Whipps Cross Hospital for further treatment.”
Did you see it? Please contact the newsdesk on 0208 477 3825.
- 1 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 2 Police no longer looking for man wanted in connection with assault
- 3 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 4 Awards nomination for 'rights champion' schoolgirl, 9
- 5 'Time to end the injustice': Barts staff set to strike amid pay dispute
- 6 How often do Londoners cycle to work in each borough?
- 7 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 8 Ilford social club elects new president for 2022
- 9 Driver charged in connection with fatal collision on M11 due in court
- 10 Men jailed for using explosives in string of ATM thefts