Seven Kings home shut off after suspected carbon monoxide leak
A home in Seven Kings was shut off this afternoon after a suspected carbon monoxide leak.
Fire engines, ambulances and police were at the house in Clandon Road from about 2.15pm.
The cordon has now been removed.
The London Ambulance Service sent a hazardous area response unit and ambulance to the scene.
Large amounts of carbon monoxide are toxic but as the gas is colourless, odourless and tasteless it can be difficult to detect.
You may also want to watch:
Symptoms of poisoning include headaches, nausea, vomiting, fatigue and it can cause death.
- 1 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones
- 3 Police car flips over in Chadwell Heath collision
- 4 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 5 Detectives hunt for knifepoint phone robber in Woodford Green
- 6 Animals bite rubbish after wheelie bin delivery delay
- 7 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 8 Six males detained after alleged brawl in Gants Hill
- 9 Crunch meeting fails to provide breakthrough in school sick pay dispute
- 10 Teen stabbed in Chadwell Heath