Police appeal after man in his 50s stabbed at General Havelock pub in Ilford
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 50s was found stabbed in the heart after police were called to reports of a large disorder at a pub on Saturday.
Officers were called to the General Havelock pub in High Road, Ilford, at about 2.15am before London Ambulance Service (LAS) arrived and took the man to an east London hospital.
The man remains in hospital for treatment, but his injuries are not thought to be life-threatening or life-changing.
A 17-year-old boy was arrested at the scene on suspicion of affray. He was later bailed to return to an east London police station in September.
Two other men were also arrested, each on suspicion of both violent disorder and grievous bodily harm. They have also both been bailed to return to an east London police station in September.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for anyone with information to call Det Sgt Jose-Paulo Qureshi at Redbridge CID on 020 8345 2669 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new café in Redbridge
- 4 Homebuilder steps back from proposals over rising projected costs
- 5 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 6 Valentines Park bench dedicated to couple described as 'pillars of community'
- 7 Ilford care home nominated for two national awards
- 8 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 9 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 10 Man dies after fall near Hainault station