Police appeal after hit and run crash in South Woodford that put motorcyclist in hospital
Police are appealing for information after a hit and run crash in South Woodford last weekend.
Officers were called to the eastbound carriageway of the A406 between the Waterworks Corner and Charlie Brown’s Roundabout around 11.30am on Sunday August 4.
The car and motorcyclist had collided and the driver of the car failed to stop at the scene.
The motorcyclist, a man in his 40s, was taken to an east London hospital with a suspected broken leg. He has since been discharged.
Police are trying to trace the car, which was described as dark coloured.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision or has information about the vehicle is asked to contact DC Dustin Irribarren at the Traffic Unit based at Chadwell Heath on 0208 597 4874 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 First residents move in to new council homes in Hainault
- 2 Ilford murder investigation launched after woman dies of injuries
- 3 Chigwell rabbi hospitalised after 'unprovoked and cowardly attack'
- 4 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 5 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 6 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 7 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 8 West Ham Women bow out of FA Cup at Manchester City
- 9 Sam Tarry MP: 'My focus is on job creation in Ilford'
- 10 Wes Streeting MP reveals cancer diagnosis