Police appeal after hit and run crash in South Woodford that put motorcyclist in hospital
Police are appealing for information after a hit and run crash in South Woodford last weekend.
Officers were called to the eastbound carriageway of the A406 between the Waterworks Corner and Charlie Brown’s Roundabout around 11.30am on Sunday August 4.
The car and motorcyclist had collided and the driver of the car failed to stop at the scene.
The motorcyclist, a man in his 40s, was taken to an east London hospital with a suspected broken leg. He has since been discharged.
Police are trying to trace the car, which was described as dark coloured.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision or has information about the vehicle is asked to contact DC Dustin Irribarren at the Traffic Unit based at Chadwell Heath on 0208 597 4874 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 4 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 5 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 6 Walk-in Covid vaccinations on offer at Valentines Park health fair
- 7 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 8 Man wanted for allegedly driving 'recklessly' in Ilford with baby in car
- 9 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault
- 10 Plans for retail park development move step closer