Police appeal after hit and run crash in South Woodford that put motorcyclist in hospital
Police are appealing for information after a hit and run crash in South Woodford last weekend.
Officers were called to the eastbound carriageway of the A406 between the Waterworks Corner and Charlie Brown’s Roundabout around 11.30am on Sunday August 4.
The car and motorcyclist had collided and the driver of the car failed to stop at the scene.
The motorcyclist, a man in his 40s, was taken to an east London hospital with a suspected broken leg. He has since been discharged.
Police are trying to trace the car, which was described as dark coloured.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision or has information about the vehicle is asked to contact DC Dustin Irribarren at the Traffic Unit based at Chadwell Heath on 0208 597 4874 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 3 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 4 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 7 Former Ilford South MP opens up on Labour departure in new book
- 8 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 9 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 10 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford