Police appeal after biker ‘seen riding on pavements and doing wheelies’ in Chigwell
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched a manhunt following several reports of a motorbike being ridden dangerously.
Officers say they have received reports of an unregistered bike being ridden “in an anti-social manner” in the Chigwell and Loughton areas.
Pc Paul Walker said: “Members of the public have reported seeing it being ridden on pavements, driving through red traffic lights on crossings and at road junctions and doing wheelies in traffic.
“Officers have tried to stop this motorcycle on a number of occasions but so far without success and we are concerned for the safety of both the rider and members of the public.
“I appreciate these are not the clearest images but I hope someone will recognise the man, or the bike itself, which will help us with our enquiries.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information cal call Pc Walker at Loughton police station on 101.
- 1 Ilford man raises awareness of 'life-saving' gadget after dad's death
- 2 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 3 Woman had phone stolen at knife-point in Woodford Green
- 4 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 5 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 6 'Help people find moments of beauty within the trauma': BHRUT chaplain supports staff during pandemic
- 7 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 8 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 9 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Chigwell school puts pupils' baking skills to the test