Part of Green Lane, Ilford closed after crash leaves motorbike ‘mangled’
- Credit: Archant
Part of Green Lane has been closed after a collision between a motorbike and a car about 30 minutes ago.
The road is closed both ways between Lynford Gardens and Nutfield Gardens, Ilford.
An eyewitness said that the motobike was “mangled” and was on the pavement afar the collision with a Vauxhall Vectra.
The witness, who did not want to be named, said: “Two ambulances are on the scene and police have cordoned off part of the road. The motorcycle is lying across the pavement. The bike’s a mess - it’s mangled. It’s just an absolute mess.”
London Ambulance Service has been asked for more details.
You may also want to watch:
In a tweet, Travel for London said that bus routes 128 and 150 are delayed and are being diverted.
If you saw the incident please call 020 8477 3826 or email email@example.com.
- 1 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 2 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 3 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 4 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute
- 5 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 6 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 7 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules
- 8 EV charging hub launched in South Woodford as ULEZ expands
- 9 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 10 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford