Part of Green Lane, Ilford closed after crash leaves motorbike ‘mangled’
- Credit: Archant
Part of Green Lane has been closed after a collision between a motorbike and a car about 30 minutes ago.
The road is closed both ways between Lynford Gardens and Nutfield Gardens, Ilford.
An eyewitness said that the motobike was “mangled” and was on the pavement afar the collision with a Vauxhall Vectra.
The witness, who did not want to be named, said: “Two ambulances are on the scene and police have cordoned off part of the road. The motorcycle is lying across the pavement. The bike’s a mess - it’s mangled. It’s just an absolute mess.”
London Ambulance Service has been asked for more details.
You may also want to watch:
In a tweet, Travel for London said that bus routes 128 and 150 are delayed and are being diverted.
If you saw the incident please call 020 8477 3826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 2 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 3 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 4 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 5 'A race against time' - 18,000 people in Redbridge have received Covid jab
- 6 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 7 Redbridge parents' group donates six new laptops to families in need
- 8 Little Gearies development plans pass following hours of discussion over Barkingside estate
- 9 Need for Frenford Foodbank won't end when pandemic does, say volunteers
- 10 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest