Part of Green Lane, Ilford closed after crash leaves motorbike ‘mangled’
- Credit: Archant
Part of Green Lane has been closed after a collision between a motorbike and a car about 30 minutes ago.
The road is closed both ways between Lynford Gardens and Nutfield Gardens, Ilford.
An eyewitness said that the motobike was “mangled” and was on the pavement afar the collision with a Vauxhall Vectra.
The witness, who did not want to be named, said: “Two ambulances are on the scene and police have cordoned off part of the road. The motorcycle is lying across the pavement. The bike’s a mess - it’s mangled. It’s just an absolute mess.”
London Ambulance Service has been asked for more details.
You may also want to watch:
In a tweet, Travel for London said that bus routes 128 and 150 are delayed and are being diverted.
If you saw the incident please call 020 8477 3826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 4 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 5 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 6 Dispersal order issued ahead of fears over ‘illegal music events’
- 7 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault
- 8 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 9 Walk-in Covid vaccinations on offer at Valentines Park health fair
- 10 Goodmayes racer Alex Lynn and title leader Sam Bird preview London E-Prix