Part of Green Lane, Ilford closed after crash leaves motorbike ‘mangled’
- Credit: Archant
Part of Green Lane has been closed after a collision between a motorbike and a car about 30 minutes ago.
The road is closed both ways between Lynford Gardens and Nutfield Gardens, Ilford.
An eyewitness said that the motobike was “mangled” and was on the pavement afar the collision with a Vauxhall Vectra.
The witness, who did not want to be named, said: “Two ambulances are on the scene and police have cordoned off part of the road. The motorcycle is lying across the pavement. The bike’s a mess - it’s mangled. It’s just an absolute mess.”
London Ambulance Service has been asked for more details.
You may also want to watch:
In a tweet, Travel for London said that bus routes 128 and 150 are delayed and are being diverted.
If you saw the incident please call 020 8477 3826 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 3 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 4 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 5 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 6 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 7 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 8 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 9 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 10 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust