One Direction’s Zayn Malik spotted at Faces in Gants Hill
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Gants Hill became the focus of a Twitter frenzy over the weekend after One Direction singer Zayn Malik was spotted at nightclub Faces.
The boyband star, 21, spent Friday night at the club in Cranbrook Road.
Other clubbers snapped him on their phones and grabbed “selfies” while paparazzi blocked the pavement outside.
One Direction’s famously huge Twitter following quickly spread pictures over social media and pictures were sent from fan accounts in Malaysia, Indonesia and France.
But Gants Hill proved a tricky name for some users to master.
Sonaleé 90 (@niamsdacraic) wrote: “Update accs [accounts] keep writing that Zayn was on “giants hill, Essex”. It’s Gants Hill, guys, Gants Hill.”
Faces is known for its appearances on reality show The Only Way is Essex.
- 1 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 2 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 3 Police no longer looking for man wanted in connection with assault
- 4 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 5 'There was no life without resistance': World War Two veteran dies aged 94
- 6 Patients with Covid in east London hospitals fall after rising for weeks
- 7 Dog units 'really good tool' to help police tackle violent crime, officers say
- 8 Bus timetable change to 'better align' with hospital shifts
- 9 Ex football boss sets up fans club to increase diversity at England games
- 10 Driver charged in connection with fatal collision on M11 due in court