One Direction’s Zayn Malik spotted at Faces in Gants Hill
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Gants Hill became the focus of a Twitter frenzy over the weekend after One Direction singer Zayn Malik was spotted at nightclub Faces.
The boyband star, 21, spent Friday night at the club in Cranbrook Road.
Other clubbers snapped him on their phones and grabbed “selfies” while paparazzi blocked the pavement outside.
One Direction’s famously huge Twitter following quickly spread pictures over social media and pictures were sent from fan accounts in Malaysia, Indonesia and France.
But Gants Hill proved a tricky name for some users to master.
You may also want to watch:
Sonaleé 90 (@niamsdacraic) wrote: “Update accs [accounts] keep writing that Zayn was on “giants hill, Essex”. It’s Gants Hill, guys, Gants Hill.”
Faces is known for its appearances on reality show The Only Way is Essex.
- 1 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 2 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 3 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 4 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 5 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 6 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'
- 7 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure
- 8 NHS pilot to end blood test services at two Redbridge sites
- 9 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 10 'I know how much they help': Teacher to continue motivational sessions