One Direction’s Zayn Malik spotted at Faces in Gants Hill
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Gants Hill became the focus of a Twitter frenzy over the weekend after One Direction singer Zayn Malik was spotted at nightclub Faces.
The boyband star, 21, spent Friday night at the club in Cranbrook Road.
Other clubbers snapped him on their phones and grabbed “selfies” while paparazzi blocked the pavement outside.
One Direction’s famously huge Twitter following quickly spread pictures over social media and pictures were sent from fan accounts in Malaysia, Indonesia and France.
But Gants Hill proved a tricky name for some users to master.
You may also want to watch:
Sonaleé 90 (@niamsdacraic) wrote: “Update accs [accounts] keep writing that Zayn was on “giants hill, Essex”. It’s Gants Hill, guys, Gants Hill.”
Faces is known for its appearances on reality show The Only Way is Essex.
- 1 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 4 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 5 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 6 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 7 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 8 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 9 Public in 'parallel universe' to hospitals on Covid measures, meeting told
- 10 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle