One Direction’s Zayn Malik spotted at Faces in Gants Hill
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Gants Hill became the focus of a Twitter frenzy over the weekend after One Direction singer Zayn Malik was spotted at nightclub Faces.
The boyband star, 21, spent Friday night at the club in Cranbrook Road.
Other clubbers snapped him on their phones and grabbed “selfies” while paparazzi blocked the pavement outside.
One Direction’s famously huge Twitter following quickly spread pictures over social media and pictures were sent from fan accounts in Malaysia, Indonesia and France.
But Gants Hill proved a tricky name for some users to master.
You may also want to watch:
Sonaleé 90 (@niamsdacraic) wrote: “Update accs [accounts] keep writing that Zayn was on “giants hill, Essex”. It’s Gants Hill, guys, Gants Hill.”
Faces is known for its appearances on reality show The Only Way is Essex.
- 1 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 2 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council
- 5 Spiritual Life: What next for the great Hindu temples of Redbridge?
- 6 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 7 Chigwell school puts pupils' baking skills to the test
- 8 'Scrapping Universal Credit uplift will lead to poverty', MP says
- 9 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 10 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients