North East London Foundation Trust to discuss patients’ feedback at public meeting
The North East London Foundation Trust will hold a meeting next Wednesday to discuss patients’ feedback.
The meeting will include items NEFLT’s internal patient experience survey and the outcomes of NELFT’s work to ensure governors can work better with the trust’s board of directors.
John Brouder, NELFT’s chief executive, said: “The trust understands the impact that physical and mental health problems have on individual patients and the families that care for them.
“We aim to deliver the highest quality care when and where it is needed.”
The public meeting will to be held at Trust Head Office, Goodmayes Hospital, Barley Lane, Ilford, IG3 8XJ from 3pm to 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
Please call 0300 555 1300 or email email@example.com if you wish to attend.
- 1 Ilford GP criticises NHS patient data sharing plans
- 2 Ilford charity boss named in Queen’s Birthday Honours
- 3 Man jailed after gun and cocaine worth £1m found at Ilford home
- 4 Man with Hainault links wanted on recall to prison
- 5 Ilford's Mercato Metropolitano to open in November
- 6 Fairlop woman ordered to pay £1k over Dagenham cigarette littering
- 7 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower
- 8 New entrance opened at Ilford Station to support Elizabeth line
- 9 Fire at block of maisonettes in Wanstead
- 10 Redbridge school's staff to strike over Covid working dispute