North East London Foundation Trust to discuss patients’ feedback at public meeting
The North East London Foundation Trust will hold a meeting next Wednesday to discuss patients’ feedback.
The meeting will include items NEFLT’s internal patient experience survey and the outcomes of NELFT’s work to ensure governors can work better with the trust’s board of directors.
John Brouder, NELFT’s chief executive, said: “The trust understands the impact that physical and mental health problems have on individual patients and the families that care for them.
“We aim to deliver the highest quality care when and where it is needed.”
The public meeting will to be held at Trust Head Office, Goodmayes Hospital, Barley Lane, Ilford, IG3 8XJ from 3pm to 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
Please call 0300 555 1300 or email email@example.com if you wish to attend.
- 1 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new café in Redbridge
- 4 Homebuilder steps back from proposals over rising projected costs
- 5 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 6 Valentines Park bench dedicated to couple described as 'pillars of community'
- 7 Ilford care home nominated for two national awards
- 8 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 9 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 10 Man dies after fall near Hainault station