North East London Foundation Trust to discuss patients’ feedback at public meeting
The North East London Foundation Trust will hold a meeting next Wednesday to discuss patients’ feedback.
The meeting will include items NEFLT’s internal patient experience survey and the outcomes of NELFT’s work to ensure governors can work better with the trust’s board of directors.
John Brouder, NELFT’s chief executive, said: “The trust understands the impact that physical and mental health problems have on individual patients and the families that care for them.
“We aim to deliver the highest quality care when and where it is needed.”
The public meeting will to be held at Trust Head Office, Goodmayes Hospital, Barley Lane, Ilford, IG3 8XJ from 3pm to 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
Please call 0300 555 1300 or email email@example.com if you wish to attend.
- 1 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 2 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 3 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 4 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 5 Wanstead wine expert launches new shop
- 6 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Ilford?
- 7 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 8 Young Citizen: 'Our community needs us the most right now', says Mutual Aid volunteer
- 9 Calls to extend school streets consultation
- 10 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences