Man taken to hospital as ‘priority’ after four car pile-up in Newbury Park
A man in his 40s has been taken to hospital as a “priority” after a four car pile-up in Newbury Park.
Three cars and a van collided in Eastern Avenue, at its junction with Aldborough Road South, at about 4.20pm today.
The man was stabilised at the scene by paramedics and taken to Queen’s Hospital, Romford.
A man and a woman, both in their 60s, were taken to Whipps Cross Hospital, Leytonstone with minor injuries.
A woman in her 20s was treated at the scene and did not require any hospital treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Three ambulances, a duty officer and a number of police vehicles were at the scene of the crash
• Did you witness the accident? Call the newsdesk on 020 8477 3800, email email@example.com or tweet us @ilfordrecorder.
- 1 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 2 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 3 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 4 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 5 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 6 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'
- 7 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure
- 8 NHS pilot to end blood test services at two Redbridge sites
- 9 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 10 'I know how much they help': Teacher to continue motivational sessions