Man taken to hospital as ‘priority’ after four car pile-up in Newbury Park
A man in his 40s has been taken to hospital as a “priority” after a four car pile-up in Newbury Park.
Three cars and a van collided in Eastern Avenue, at its junction with Aldborough Road South, at about 4.20pm today.
The man was stabilised at the scene by paramedics and taken to Queen’s Hospital, Romford.
A man and a woman, both in their 60s, were taken to Whipps Cross Hospital, Leytonstone with minor injuries.
A woman in her 20s was treated at the scene and did not require any hospital treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Three ambulances, a duty officer and a number of police vehicles were at the scene of the crash
• Did you witness the accident? Call the newsdesk on 020 8477 3800, email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @ilfordrecorder.
- 1 Owner who posted video of his restaurant defying Covid rules loses licence
- 2 South Woodford post office to close in the spring
- 3 Ilford man raises awareness of 'life-saving' gadget after dad's death
- 4 South Woodford flat 'has parties several times a week during lockdown'
- 5 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Wanstead?
- 6 Fire breaks out at care home under renovation in Newbury Park
- 7 Plans for 66ft 5G mast in Goodmayes alarms residents
- 8 Woman had phone stolen at knife-point in Woodford Green
- 9 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 10 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close