Man taken to hospital as ‘priority’ after four car pile-up in Newbury Park
A man in his 40s has been taken to hospital as a “priority” after a four car pile-up in Newbury Park.
Three cars and a van collided in Eastern Avenue, at its junction with Aldborough Road South, at about 4.20pm today.
The man was stabilised at the scene by paramedics and taken to Queen’s Hospital, Romford.
A man and a woman, both in their 60s, were taken to Whipps Cross Hospital, Leytonstone with minor injuries.
A woman in her 20s was treated at the scene and did not require any hospital treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Three ambulances, a duty officer and a number of police vehicles were at the scene of the crash
• Did you witness the accident? Call the newsdesk on 020 8477 3800, email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @ilfordrecorder.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 4 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 5 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 6 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 7 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 8 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 9 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 10 Jailed: Newbury Park man for 'ludicrous' bid to defraud employer of £670k